The winning filmmakers will be given a real internships database and scolarships. Our official partner universities and schools all over the world will give to one or more winners a number of scholarships related to contemporary cinematography: directing, acting, scriptwriting and editing in Italian, English, French and Arab. We have selected 35 scholarships from the top universities in the world which the winners will choose following this rule: the winner of the first prize will choose his or her scholarship among the 35 provided, the second one will choose among 34 and so on.
Here is the full list about the worldwide awards and the Universities offering them:
- Lusofona Universidade – Lisbona: 1 two-year Master’s degree on Film Studies
- Prague Film School – Praga: 1 four-week Summer Workshop in June 2017
- Santa Monica College – L.A. California: two courses on Advanced Directing and Advanced Scriptwriting. Six lessons of 3 hours each for an amount of 36 crash hours
- Fine Arts Academy – Bratislava, Slovakia: number of Cinema Lectures in English for 6 months
- ESDI Design School – Spain: 1 year on Audiovisual Design within the 4-year course
- La Sorbonne – Paris, France: 1 one-year Scriptwriting Course
- Kesenian School – Jakarta, Indonesia: Workshop on Documentary Film Directing for 5 filmmakers in June 2017
- School Of New Cinema – Moscow, Russia: Film structure, two semesters on Cinema Grammar and Morphology for 3 filmmakers
- School Of Youth Cinema – Sudan: one-month Workshop on Documentary Film Directing for 3 filmmakers
- CSC – Centro Sperimentale Cinematografia –Roma: CSC LAB Bonus, 8 elective courses among two on directing, two on acting, one on scriptwriting, one on editing, one on set design, one on film production
- Conservatorio di Salerno: one collective course among the following ones: History and Historiography of Music (3-year period, 30 hours), History of musical shapes and repertoire (3-year period, 30 hours), History of music related to images (3-year period, 30 hours), History of jazz and cultural music (3-year period, 40 hours), History of electroacoustic music (3-year period, 30 hours)
- Aristotle University of Thessalonik-Greece: one 3-month “Aristotle” PhD scholarship (except for July and August) providing expense account for one student and free meals at Club University Student
- AUT American Technology University – Lebanon: : one semester with 5 free courses for an English student from September to August
- ISMAC Institut Supérieur des Métiers de l’Audiovisuel et du Cinéma, Rabat – Marocco: a tree-month internship in Marocco with elective courses, lectures in Arab and French
- Lithuania Academy of Music and Theatre
- NAFTA: National Academy for theatre and film arts.
- AFDA: South African School of Motion Picture Medium and Live Performance.
- KARACHI: University of Karachi
- Shota Rustaveli Theatre and Film Georgian State University
- Mediterranean Academy of Culture, Tourism and Trade
- Escuela de Cine y Televisión
- Malta College of Arts, Science & Technology
- IDSP Film School “MOOR Award”.
In addition to scholarships, CinemadaMare partner Grimaldi Lines offer Argo CinemadaMare: the winning filmmaker will stay 40 days on a Cargo ship and will have the chance to travel around the world and shoot movies.